WORK WITH US
Job Vacancy: Marketing & Prospecting Manager
Marketing & Prospecting Manager
Company: Crunch Digital Media
Job title: Marketing & Prospecting Manager
We’re looking for a Marketing & Prospecting Manager at our offices in Swansea. Crunch Digital Media is an advertising agency who deals with clients direct as well as marketing and advertising agencies throughout the UK. Reports directly to the Director of Client Services.
Responsible for managing and implementing all the sales and marketing activities. Oversees all of the promotional materials, external communications and sales and marketing campaigns. Reports directly to Managing Director.
We’re a successful Google-certified, specialist digital strategy agency. We deliver intelligent campaigns that attract job seekers to companies and students to campuses; we help businesses grow their sales and charities increase their donations. We love exploring new technology that can give our clients the edge as well as growing our strengths in ‘traditional’ advertising and branding. Ultimately, we’re a people business.
There are around twenty of us all in all. Our size allows us to stay agile, embrace new ideas and treat one another as individuals. If you want to work with big-name clients without any big-agency bureaucracy, it’s a great place to be.
- Identify and implement marketing initiatives to achieve financial targets and manage these through Sales CRM system (Pipedrive)
- Manage the day-to-day marketing of Crunch Digital Media
- Generate new business leads and contribute to maximising on cross-sell opportunities
- Lead on tender submissions for new business and existing clients
- Identify sales opportunities whilst growing a high-quality business led prospecting list
- Work with outsourced outbound calls company to be productive and oversee their activity and work
- Generate and follow-up with all leads with the aim to close the deal using the appropriate method
- Oversee current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Manage the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Provide in-depth information to interested clients, and be a representative for the sales and marketing department in potential buyer meetings
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Track all marketing and sales data (including leads) and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Build agile marketing campaigns and strategies in response to collected data and other feedback