WORK WITH US
Job Vacancy: Programmatic Manager
Job Vacancy: Programmatic Manager
Company: Crunch Digital Media
Job title: Programmatic Manager
Salary expectations: £38k – £42k
Location: Swansea or Warwick
We’re looking for a Programmatic Manager at our offices in either Swansea or Warwick. Crunch Digital Media is an advertising agency who deals with clients directly as well as marketing and advertising agencies throughout the UK. Reports directly to the Director of Client Services.
Crunch is a successful Google-certified, specialist digital media agency. We love exploring new technology that can give our clients the edge as well as growing our strengths in ‘traditional’ advertising and branding. Ultimately, we are a people business. There are around twenty of us all in all. Our size allows us to stay agile, embrace new ideas and treat one another as individuals. If you want to work with big-name clients without any big-agency bureaucracy, it’s a great place to be.
Ideally, you’ll have hands-on experience with the major demand side platforms, strong analytical, written and presentation skills as well as a good understanding of tracking systems. You’ll be working with our team of Advertising Operations specialists to drive our programmatic offering forward. You’ll ensure we’re using the right systems, developing client friendly programmatic products, driving best practice implementation, and ensuring our optimisation strategies are right for some of the biggest brands in the UK. You’ll be responsible for:
- Understanding and effectively communicating our programmatic value proposition, products, technology, and processes.
- Continuously reviewing and improving our programmatic technology stack, and ensuring we’re utilising the latest tools effectively.
- Identifying, assessing, and implementing new programmatic products that are effective for our client base and their objectives.
- Overseeing the management, implementation, and delivery of client projects on the likes of DMP, dynamic creative, multi-touchpoint attribution etc.
- Overseeing and managing live campaigns including communication, campaign setup, troubleshooting and reporting best practice.
- Contributing to our new business pipeline by developing new ideas, writing submissions, pitching, and ensuring our pricing is competitive.
- Creating documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results.
- Designing measurement solutions that demonstrate the ROI of campaigns.
- Cascading best practice to wider stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is self-driven, results-oriented, and solutions-focused with a positive outlook.
- Has experience with multiple DSP’s with extensive knowledge of RTB (AppNexus experience preferable).
- Can respond to briefs, compile media plans to organise targeting strategies, actions, and goals.
- Understands the technical set up, implementation and optimisation of programmatic media.
- Can translate programmatic systems into usable media solutions that deliver to client briefs.
- Can communicate easily with a wide range of stakeholders- from talking technical to our Ad Ops team to pitching perfectly to new business prospects.
- Has strong analytical thinking and is focused on delivering results.
- Experienced in implementing advanced tracking and monitoring systems.
- Works effectively with teams to drive continuous improvement and best practice.
- Is confident, ambitious and thrives in a fast-paced agency environment.